Saturday, September 8, 2007

Blogger Reflection Award


CLARE'S SUNFLOWER SKY by Clare, awarded me a "blogger reflection award". And this is a real honor to me given the award and the person that awarded me with it. Before I started blogging (less than two months ago), I was going over some blogs to see what blogging was about (I really didn't know much about it). Reading Clare's blog gave a very strong reference of someone with a very original and interesting view of the world. Since then I've been introduced to a whole community of extremely talented and gifted people who I can learn from and break geografical bearers when It comes to sharing poems, thoughts and ideas. Thank you all for making this possible and creating such warm enviorments to be in; all of you who share your thoughts and contribuitions.

No comments: